Author Topic: Differences between original graph from SD and and the imported one in Painter  (Read 325 times)

Hi Geeks,

I'm having an annoying issue with some of my published substance files used in Painter, may be some of you already encountered this issue?

My project is about painting patterns on a model

- The placement and paint job are done in painter
- The patterns are created in substance designer

Once my pattern are done in substance designer I published them as sbsar files
Then in I import these files in Painter.

The problem:
Some of my imported graphs acts weirdly, as if some nodes from substance designer don't act like they should.
Please refer to the images to see the issue.

How it looks in Designer

How it looks in Painter, we can clearly see the #39 and #40 patterns have some kind of rotation at some points

Also, I think this is maybe a noob mistake, my materials have an opacity output that is not automatically used in Painter. I find it time consuming to, each time I select one of the imported material, expand the channels mapping and then select my "opacity" output as a mask. Is there a process to do for Painter to automatically take care of this?

Thanks!
Portfolio: www.moonday.fr
Geekfolio: www.blog.moonday.fr

Please follow the guidelines on how to report an issue: https://forum.substance3d.com/index.php/topic,22451.0.html
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.