Author Topic: Student license as High School student?  (Read 721 times)

I am 16 years old and lives in Sweden, therefore I go to something we call 'Gymnasium'. That is the equivalent to High School in the US. So I am I eligble to get a Student license?
If yes: What documents should I provide? As far as I know we don't have anything such as a 'Student License/Certificate'.

Do you have any card or documentation that proves you are a student for the current calendar year? that should work.