Author Topic: Whole project is destroyed cause of one bug  (Read 39 times)

I have imported a custom alpha in my project, then after that I have moved it to a different folder. The image was imported in this project, not is the shelf. Upon saving got a typical "Can't serialize empty surface". So I couldn't save.  Ok, I pressered "Relocate" on the image I imported. But it failed to do that. Not there's only a "Reload" button that does nothing. I can't save. I've been working for a long time on this.

Scene "Clean" function does nothing. I can't do anything. It's the most annoying thing I have experienced. I don't even need this image anymore, it's not used anywhere. But it keeps telling "Can't serialize empty surface" in the log. I can't even create a smart material from all layers to just reapply it in the new scene on same model. It shows the same error. Just sitting here with a program opened.

What can I do?

Please follow the guidelines on how to report an issue: https://forum.substance3d.com/index.php/topic,22451.0.html
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.