Author Topic: Substance Painter keeps crashing no matter what I do  (Read 1881 times)

GPU : AMD RX5700xt MSI Evoke OC
CPU : Ryzen 7 2700x
Everytime I move the object, Try to add any detail or even base paint substance painter crashes.
I edited the regedit just like the app told me to, I downloaded old versions for Painter and for my GPU but it still keeps crashing.
I've tried to find fixes and even asked my friends who have the same GPU as me they said they also have the same problem and are pretty pissed off. I ended up having to use my 5 year old laptop that wants to kill itself to do my projects because it has a geforce gpu.
I hope someone can help fix this issue ASAP.. Thank you so much for reading this

See the pinned post, third from the top, in this section of the forum, AMD GPU driver problems.

See this thread for information on that subject : https://forum.substance3d.com/index.php/topic,35908.0.html
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.