Author Topic: Plugin request for ue 4.25.3 custom branch  (Read 623 times)

Hi there guys,
I'm using NvRTX caustic branch of unreal from Nvidia,and as you can guess I can't download the plug in from epic store..
So if anyone can kindly please share the files for 4.25.3 plug in for me so I can build it with VS and use the plug in,I would be flattered.
Thanks a million in advance.

Hi there guys,
I'm using NvRTX caustic branch of unreal from Nvidia,and as you can guess I can't download the plug in from epic store..
So if anyone can kindly please share the files for 4.25.3 plug in for me so I can build it with VS and use the plug in,I would be flattered.

Hey @Amir Crysis 0 ,

If you download the Epic Games Launcher (and download the plugin from the Marketplace), the plugin files can be found within C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.25\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\Substance .

These can then be copied/pasted within your custom project in the folder structure as such (you may need to create the Plugins and Runtime folders): \PROJECTNAME\Plugins\Runtime\Substance .

Hope this helps :)

Hi there guys,

Hey @Amir Crysis 0 ,

If you download the Epic Games Launcher (and download the plugin from the Marketplace), the plugin files can be found within C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.25\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\Substance .

These can then be copied/pasted within your custom project in the folder structure as such (you may need to create the Plugins and Runtime folders): \PROJECTNAME\Plugins\Runtime\Substance .

Hope this helps :)

Hi, OMG I can't believe it !!! I actually did the same process as you said :D :D :D and sry for late reply thank you a lot for your help. that was really kind of you . :)