Author Topic: Need some help please  (Read 72 times)

Hello! So I just recently started learning some substance designer. I started this beginners tutorial doing some good concrete texture you know. I was pretty happy with the results. When I saved it and wanted to finish it the next day the texture wasn't showing and so I'm pretty lost right now, don't really know what to do??
Thank you so much!

Hello Marta,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

When loading a graph, the images of the Output nodes are automatically applied to the mesh in the 3D View panel.
Currently it appears none of the Output nodes in your graph receive the result of what you have been working on.

It is likely that during your last session, the 3D View was using the output of the Base material node. This is not the case when reloading the graph, since the Output nodes are used instead as explained above.

I suggest connecting the outputs of the Base material nodes to the corresponding Output nodes so your work is reliably displayed in the 3D View in future sessions.

I hope this is helpful and informative. Feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Best regards,
Luca
QA Analyst
Substance Designer Team