Author Topic: Download Credits  (Read 442 times)

I have been a subscriber for five months now and I have downloaded around 15-20 assets. For the last few days I have not been able to log in via the launcher to substance source, and on the web page, it is telling me I have no credits left.

Could someone please look into this for me?

Just an update, I see this has been moved to the substance source forum. However, I want to clarify here. I have been a subscriber for 5 months. I have downloaded less than 30 assets a month in all that time. I think my 5 monthly total is around 15-20 assets. My understanding is I get 30 Downloads a month. It is January 2021 and I am still sitting at 0 assets. Could someone please address this issue?

Ok so, I solved this by reinstalling my license, logging out of both Substance and my website account. This updated the credits I have available and allows me to download more assets. However, I am still unable to use the UE4 plugin. It just says "Download Error" there are no log messages.

Hi,
I'm glad you find a way to make it work! On your account I can see that you currently have 396 asset points available.
In case you can't see your points again in the future please log out and log in again, always using your Substance account (not by using the Adobe login possibility).

Regarding the UE4 issue, are you using the latest version of the plugin?
There was an update in early December https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/substance-plugin. If you are already using this version of the plugin, which version of UE4 are you using?
PO @ Allegorithmic