Author Topic: How to link Substance painter from Substance Source in Substance Launcher  (Read 339 times)

Hello,
I used to use SP 2019, and used the substance source to download SP's materials directly into the program.

But After I started to use SP 2020.1.1,
The SP's Icon has been disappered in substance source.

How can I fix this problem? and Please share the solution who anyone faced and solved this problem.. :(

Thank you.

Hi,

Have you downloaded the Substance launcher?
When it is open, that Painter is open too and that you are properly logged in, you should see a "send to substance painter" icon appear on the materials in the Substance Source tab.

It works exactly as the Source in Painter integration used to work, and the materials will be added to your shelf
PO @ Allegorithmic

Thank you for your reply.

Of course I am using Substance Launcher.

I logged in and I don't see the send to substance painter icon.
Please check the image that I attached.

I've tried uninstall the Launcher as well as substance painter, but it doesn't work at all.

Hello,

Indeed first time I am noticed this kind of behaviour, so far we always had a good detection of the installation of the soft

Could you please export your logs so we may find some explanation of this behaviour ?
To do so click on your username in the upper right corner of the Launcher and select Export log
Then simply share the log file generated here

Thanks for your help

I have tried to attache the log file but the error message appear after click the post button.
"413 Request Entity Too Large"

It is good to send the log file to your email if it is possible.

Thank you.