Author Topic: Substance Painter 2021 ?  (Read 4087 times)

Hello.
I've been considering getting Substance Painter for long time, but now I have the time to invest myself in... but we're very close to the new year (only 2 months left) I was wondering, when 2021 version?

If I buy Substance Painter 2020 from Steam, will I get 2021 version as well?

Hello.
I've been considering getting Substance Painter for long time, but now I have the time to invest myself in... but we're very close to the new year (only 2 months left) I was wondering, when 2021 version?

If I buy Substance Painter 2020 from Steam, will I get 2021 version as well?

Steam only gives you the version that you purchased. If you buy 2020 you get 2020 and the updates for that version. Once 2021 rolls out you need to buy it.

In the discord there was a comment about a loyalty discount on Steam for those who had licenses in the past when purchasing the 2021 Painter / Designer.

I teach people how to use Substance Painter. :)

Assuming Substance 2021 comes out after Oct 31 I assumed that you cant buy a perpetual license from anywhere after Oct 31st, so are you talking about subscription here?

Dan

Assuming Substance 2021 comes out after Oct 31 I assumed that you cant buy a perpetual license from anywhere after Oct 31st, so are you talking about subscription here?

Dan

You can buy them off Steam still, this hasn't changed. You'll see 2021 on Steam just like we had seen 2020.
I teach people how to use Substance Painter. :)