Author Topic: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  (Read 2941 times)

Hey guys just wanna say thanks for all the hard work, the incredible support,  and the innovative development this year.   Hope you have a great holiday season with your families!

Thank you very much Arvin! Happy Holidays to you too!
This year was a blast for all of us and next year looks like it will be at least as awesome, thanks for the support!

Have a great Christmas break guys and I wish you all the best of luck for the New Year.

It has been a blast working with your tools and I look forward to even more fun, thanks for all the help on here too :)
Freelance 3d Artist Modo Substance
Mark TomlinsonMarkBTomlinson - Substance Tools Group

Thanks very much Arvin and Mark! We greatly appreciate the support.

Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year!

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Yeah,

Merry Christmas and a happy 2015 to the whole team and everybody on this forum.
Thank you all for a really really great support (especially Wes - awesome job, very nice person)
and for making such outstanding software - without forgetting hobbyists/indie folks...

See you in 2015

Cheers!

Thanks guyz, that means a lot for us!

2015 is going to be crazier, we have lots of incredible stuffs being prepared for you :)

Merry Christmas!
Nicolas
Head of Product Management

Thanks guyz, that means a lot for us!

2015 is going to be crazier, we have lots of incredible stuffs being prepared for you :)

Merry Christmas!
Nicolas

Can't wait!

Meanwhile merry Christmas to all of you, with a lot of turkey and Volvic for the Clermont-Ferrand team ;-)

I wish to the Allegorithmic's team and to the community a Happy New Year!

Thanks to everyone for the hard work and help.

If the 2015 will be even half as exciting as the one just passed, we're going to see awesome things!