Author Topic: Saving Multiple UI Layouts  (Read 161 times)

Hi all,

I am not sure if this has been discussed before, i could'nt find anything anyway.

There are times when i do certain things in painter, where i'd like to use different UI layouts, for me to be even more effective.

Now, i know you can reorder all windows etc within painter and change the layout, but, it would be great to be able to save a certain layout to a UI button or better shortcut, so its easy to come back to it at anytime.
Having multiple layouts for certain tasks, bound to something like CTRL+1, CTRL+2, CTRL+3 etc, would be a very nice addition to Painter, that would make things a lot faster.
This would be even better, if this would save layouts across multiple monitors aswell.

I never really bother changing the layout so far, as its tedious to change it every time i'd like a change.
This results in me being annoyed while working, as i have to work around the software limitations.

Maybe it's just me, but that'd be a very handy and welcome feature, that would speed things up quite a bit and have me less annoyed at times, which is allways a good thing when trying to be creative  :)