Author Topic: Export incorrect when specifying uvTiles filter  (Read 128 times)

Hello!

I'm using the Python API to export textures with a config dictionary as described in the docs. It works as expected until I add uvTiles to the filters in the exportList. The export outputs the maps for the first texture set in the list, and then silently just stops.

If I remove the uvTiles entry from the filter dicts, all the maps export as expected.

This is the config dict I'm using. All I get are the maps for textureSetA. Are there any issues I haven't spotted with the format?

(I'm on v6.2.1 on Windows 10.)

Thanks!

Code: [Select]
{'defaultExportPreset': 'resource://allegorithmic/PBR Metallic Roughness',
 'exportList': [{'filter': {'outputMaps': ['$mesh_$textureSet_BaseColor(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Roughness(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Metallic(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Normal(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Height(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Emissive(.$udim)'],
                            'uvTiles': [[0, 1]]},
                 'rootPath': 'textureSetA'},
                {'filter': {'outputMaps': ['$mesh_$textureSet_BaseColor(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Roughness(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Metallic(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Normal(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Height(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Emissive(.$udim)'],
                            'uvTiles': [[0, 0]]},
                 'rootPath': 'textureSetB'},
                {'filter': {'outputMaps': ['$mesh_$textureSet_BaseColor(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Roughness(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Metallic(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Normal(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Height(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Emissive(.$udim)'],
                            'uvTiles': [[1, 0]]},
                 'rootPath': 'textureSetC'},
                {'filter': {'outputMaps': ['$mesh_$textureSet_BaseColor(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Roughness(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Metallic(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Normal(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Height(.$udim)',
                                           '$mesh_$textureSet_Emissive(.$udim)'],
                            'uvTiles': [[0, 1], [0, 3]]},
                 'rootPath': 'textureSetD'}],
 'exportParameters': [{'parameters': {'bitDepth': '8',
                                      'dithering': False,
                                      'fileFormat': 'png',
                                      'paddingAlgorithm': 'infinite',
                                      'sizeLog2': 9}}],
 'exportPath': '/some/directory/for/textures',
 'exportPresets': [],
 'exportShaderParams': True}

and then simply calling with:

Code: [Select]
result = substance_painter.export.export_project_textures(config)