Author Topic: iOS / archive / unity 2019.4.4f1 & plugin 2.5.2 issue  (Read 2235 times)

this is the complete error message:

bitcode bundle could not be generated because '/Users/massimosarzi/Documents/Unity/BiRingGit/Biuild/ios/buildIos2/Libraries/Allegorithmic/Plugins/Substance/iOS/libSubstance.Engine.a(S00_EntryPoints.o)' was built without full bitcode. All object files and libraries for bitcode must be generated from Xcode Archive or Install build for architecture arm64

I use unity 2019.4.18 with 2.5.4 plugin.
Xcode: 12.4, MacOsx Big Sur 12.2.2

It's difficult to try the build without substance plugin because I had to remove textures from my app.

Hello @masai2k

I tried a small app which consists of a small cube with one Substance attached to it and build the iOS app and did not see any errors.

macOS Big Sur version 11.2.2
Unity 2019.4.18f1 + Plugin 2.5.4
Xcode 12.4(12D4e)

Can you make a small project and see if you still get the error or not? You can send your small failing sample project to me via Direct Message and I will look at it.
Thx,

this is the complete error message:

bitcode bundle could not be generated because '/Users/massimosarzi/Documents/Unity/BiRingGit/Biuild/ios/buildIos2/Libraries/Allegorithmic/Plugins/Substance/iOS/libSubstance.Engine.a(S00_EntryPoints.o)' was built without full bitcode. All object files and libraries for bitcode must be generated from Xcode Archive or Install build for architecture arm64

I use unity 2019.4.18 with 2.5.4 plugin.
Xcode: 12.4, MacOsx Big Sur 12.2.2

It's difficult to try the build without substance plugin because I had to remove textures from my app.

Hello @masai2k

I tried a small app which consists of a small cube with one Substance attached to it and build the iOS app and did not see any errors.

macOS Big Sur version 11.2.2
Unity 2019.4.18f1 + Plugin 2.5.4
Xcode 12.4(12D4e)

Can you make a small project and see if you still get the error or not? You can send your small failing sample project to me via Direct Message and I will look at it.
Thx,

Hello @masai2k
Sorry for my late reply. I tested sample app with:
maOS Big Sure 11.2.2
Unity 2019.4.18f1 + 2.5.4 Substance Plugin
Xcode 12.4 (12D4e)

I did not see any errors when I archived.
If it is possible can you please send me a sample package that fails and send it to me via direct message?

Thx,