Author Topic: Buying a License but i dont own a CreditCard  (Read 1985 times)

Hey Guys,

as in the Title mentioned, i dont own a CreditCard. isnt there any other Option (nope, not Steam :D ) to purchase Substance Suit?

Greetings from Germany :)

You can use PayPal as far as I remember. Just load funds into your account and you're good to go.
I teach people how to use Substance Painter. :)

Hey,
Maybe I'm just to blind but I can't find any option to choose PayPal as my payment method.
Let's do it step by step...
Visiting substance web page, choosing my "plan" indie license, filling in my personal data and after accepting eula, the only thing I can fill out is the cc fields, powered by stripe. Nothing else. Kinda sad imo.

Best regards

Subscription payment with Paypal is unfortunately not available in Germany at the moment.

Subscription payment with Paypal is unfortunately not available in Germany at the moment.
Hi, have the same Problem with the payment methods...

For me the Question is wether this is going to be fixed and when, as it is a real Problem here in germany and I don't want to get me a credit card and pay annual fees just to get me a Substance Indie License.
It would be really cool if some other Paymentmethods would be added.

I have no idea how it works in Germany, but if you have pre-paid visa cards would that work? What about an e-wallet that acts like a credit card (virtual credit card)? I would get them to confirm they can accept numbers coming from pre-paid cards first, and/or an e-wallet but it might be an option.
I teach people how to use Substance Painter. :)

When is the Paypal function going to be added for more countries guys?

Why? Really? this is more than stupid honestly, I'm paying Adobe CC with paypal in Germany, why can't I do the same with another Adobe product? sorry, but this is dumb

Unfortunately this is out of our control but we hope to see this evolve as we integrate more closely with Adobe.

Hey guys, we have the same issue. Is there no way to set up a Sepa transfer or anything? It doesnt have to be paypal.

how does a company with quite a bunch of licenses needed handle this? Credit Cards usually have limits for safety reasons, say i would like to purchase 10 yearly pro licenses, this would exceed normal creditcard monthly limits.

i doubt bigger companies buy a hundred licenses via creditcard, so how can this be handled?

cheers

Steffen
Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 12:58:55 pm

For companies (Pro licenses) we can use a PO/invoice with a bank transfer payment.
Please contact us at sales@substance3d.com

thank you, will do!

i think this info should be on the website :)

As nobody at sales is answering and the contact form doesnt send out anything, despite all information being the the form. I will reply here again

So i did that, ordered 3 yearly licenses, which we recieved, but didnt update in the my monthly payments tab. so i cancelled the 3 monthly licenses which ran out. Now we have 2 yearly licenses with old license keys working but shown as cancelled in the system.the third license is gone, despite being paid for.
I also ordered a new one and did not get a reply by the sales team.

This is highly frustrating.

As nobody at sales is answering and the contact form doesnt send out anything, despite all information being the the form. I will reply here again

So i did that, ordered 3 yearly licenses, which we recieved, but didnt update in the my monthly payments tab. so i cancelled the 3 monthly licenses which ran out. Now we have 2 yearly licenses with old license keys working but shown as cancelled in the system.the third license is gone, despite being paid for.
I also ordered a new one and did not get a reply by the sales team.

This is highly frustrating.

Sorry about the mix-up, I double checked with support and your ticket was mis-assigned. Somebody should get back to you shortly, sorry again.