Author Topic: Buying a License but i dont own a CreditCard  (Read 298 times)

Hey Guys,

as in the Title mentioned, i dont own a CreditCard. isnt there any other Option (nope, not Steam :D ) to purchase Substance Suit?

Greetings from Germany :)

You can use PayPal as far as I remember. Just load funds into your account and you're good to go.

Hey,
Maybe I'm just to blind but I can't find any option to choose PayPal as my payment method.
Let's do it step by step...
Visiting substance web page, choosing my "plan" indie license, filling in my personal data and after accepting eula, the only thing I can fill out is the cc fields, powered by stripe. Nothing else. Kinda sad imo.

Best regards

Subscription payment with Paypal is unfortunately not available in Germany at the moment.

Subscription payment with Paypal is unfortunately not available in Germany at the moment.
Hi, have the same Problem with the payment methods...

For me the Question is wether this is going to be fixed and when, as it is a real Problem here in germany and I don't want to get me a credit card and pay annual fees just to get me a Substance Indie License.
It would be really cool if some other Paymentmethods would be added.

I have no idea how it works in Germany, but if you have pre-paid visa cards would that work? What about an e-wallet that acts like a credit card (virtual credit card)? I would get them to confirm they can accept numbers coming from pre-paid cards first, and/or an e-wallet but it might be an option.