Author Topic: Substance Painter 1.1 Problems  (Read 2560 times)

Besides the licensing problem, there's these problems as displayed in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqL9t0_VL_Y

Substance Painter Thumbnail, UI Lag, and Crash on Program Close Problem.

The program crash and UI lag is probably related to the thumbnail problem which is probably what's causing it.
Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 05:58:51 pm

I think the issue only appears when you try to generate thumbnails before loading or creating a project. Could you try that?

Tried what you said and it does this, I create new project and load mesh ten after that I can't click File/New again or close the program without forcing it closed by Ending Task in Task Manager, and there's the checkerboard icons too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkGOFjQEkPk

Thank you, could you share your specs and dxdiag file please?

SPECS:
PSU: Coolmax ZU Series 700Watt 80 Plus Bronze/ZU-700B
Processor: AMD A8-6600K APU with Radeon HD 8570D Graphics Black Edition 3.90GHz
Memory: Ballistix Tactical Tracers LED 8GB (May be Running XMS or AMD Profile mode, don't remember.)
Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A85XM-D3H w/ Multiple UEFI BIOS, Triple Monitor HDMI, Ultra Durable 4
OS Drive: Vertex4 SSD 128GB
Primary Storage: Hitachi 500GB HDD 7200RPM
Secondary Storage: Barracuda Green 2TB 64MB Cache 5900RPM SATA3
Full Profile Video Card: Gigabyte ATI HD5770 1GB DDR5
Monitor: 46 inch Philips LED TV FTV
Case: Chietec Silver Scorpio T1/TX-10WD Full Tower Case w/ 17 Drive Bay, Full EMI Shielding, and High CFM Fans (Think it's 14 or 16 or more years old now.)
Mouse: Logitech M215
Keyboard: Logitech K360
Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 01:45:44 am

Hey there i have to say  this is the most happiest problem video i ever saw :D

But yeah i have the same problem since 1.1  I think... I mean all my self made materials icons are gone and turned in to checkered ones.

Specs:
Macpro quad
Win 7
video ati r9 280
16 gb

hope that helps

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Muezli.com with yoghurt and lots of fresh fruits.

I'm able to reproduce the issue on my side, we will be looking into it asap.