Author Topic: Painter doesn't work with ue4 live link plagin  (Read 184 times)

I'm working on asset for marketplace, started doing it with unreal 4.19. I have both types of meshes UDIM and not UDIM. Those mesh which I export to Painter has material assigned and when I tried to apply a material from source, log writes me this issue:
Code: [Select]
[Plugin - dcc-live-link] No defined association with the exported '$mesh_$textureSet_BaseColor(.$udim)' map
[Plugin - dcc-live-link] No defined association with the exported '$mesh_$textureSet_Normal(.$udim)' map
[Plugin - dcc-live-link] No defined association with the exported '$mesh_$textureSet_OcclusionRoughnessMetallic(.$udim)' map
What should I try to do ? Would be very appreciated if somebody could give me an answer, thank you

I need help with this too! plz :-\

I'm working on asset for marketplace, started doing it with unreal 4.19. I have both types of meshes UDIM and not UDIM. Those mesh which I export to Painter has material assigned and when I tried to apply a material from source, log writes me this issue:
Code: [Select]
[Plugin - dcc-live-link] No defined association with the exported '$mesh_$textureSet_BaseColor(.$udim)' map
[Plugin - dcc-live-link] No defined association with the exported '$mesh_$textureSet_Normal(.$udim)' map
[Plugin - dcc-live-link] No defined association with the exported '$mesh_$textureSet_OcclusionRoughnessMetallic(.$udim)' map
What should I try to do ? Would be very appreciated if somebody could give me an answer, thank you

@Siddharth Paul 0 @Diana Kaspruk ,

The latest versions of Substance Painter (6.2.0, 6.2.1) seem to be having problems with the dcc-plugin side of it and UE4. I looked a bit into it, it seems to work as expected if you use Substance Painter 6.1.3 and below.

(not a solution, but a workaround in the meantime)

up. is there an eta for the fix? thank you