Author Topic: Update Notification  (Read 1360 times)

Would it be possible to inform customers by email that an update has been released as you do send out a periodic news letters?  Not using designer or painter on a daily basis, I think it would be nice to know that it has been updated and new tools await.

Kind Regards 

Hi,

We don't want to spam people with emails, that's why we send newsletters once or twice per month.
When there is a major update we put it most of the time in the newsletter, however this month we have other things to announce as well, so we are waiting a bit more for the December newsletter.

I would suggest you to follow us on Facebook or Twitter is you want to make sure to be up-to-date with all of our announcements, I think it's the best way.

Cheers,
Nicolas
Head of Product Management

Thanks replying so quickly Nicolas.

Personally I don't see these kind of informative emails as spam. 

Again a personal preference, but I am anti twitter and facebook, but thanks for replying anyway.  I will just have to check for updates more regularly.  Many thanks.

Again a personal preference, but I am anti twitter and facebook, but thanks for replying anyway.

in case,  there a new Google+ community   ::)

https://plus.google.com/communities/108955098539774060748?utm_source=chrome_ntp_icon&utm_medium=chrome_app&utm_campaign=chrome

Thanks vincent

Definitely more appealing than the others.

Cheers