Author Topic: Destructive Workflow  (Read 359 times)

Please allow a destructive workflow as an alternative to a non-destructive workflow.   This is very annoying not to be able to bake my applied smart masks down in order to blur them with the smudge tool.   I don't mind if I am stuck at a certain resolution or whatever reason for not allowing destructive editing of smart masks.   Basically, the feature to edit bitmap textures destructively needs to be added.  I feel handcuffed in substance painter because I cannot directly edit imported textures or bake down smart masks.   

Please allow a destructive workflow as an alternative to a non-destructive workflow.   This is very annoying not to be able to bake my applied smart masks down in order to blur them with the smudge tool.   I don't mind if I am stuck at a certain resolution or whatever reason for not allowing destructive editing of smart masks.   Basically, the feature to edit bitmap textures destructively needs to be added.  I feel handcuffed in substance painter because I cannot directly edit imported textures or bake down smart masks.

Right now I am facing the exact same issue..... I also want to blur destructively let's say...... no way to do that...