Author Topic: Base color very washed out when exporting from alchemist  (Read 647 times)

Hi,

When I export from alchemist the base color is washed out. Much brighter than it should be.
It seems like there is white or light added.

Any help would be great,
Thank you,
Keith

Hello Keith,

Could you tell me if you are using an export preset and in what format you are exporting your material ?
Are you using filters in your stack or does it happen on a very basic stack with a single material ?

Thanks.

Hi Thank you for your help.

The preset is set to Default (project workflow)
I have exported JPG and PNG, they are both washed out when I export.

I have the following layers:

Make it Tile Advanced
Equalizer
Bitmap to Material
Import image
Base Material.

I think that is everything, let me know if you need any more info.

Thank you again,
Keith

When I Export using Blender Cycles/Eevee the base color seems okay but every other preset seems washed out.
Maybe I'm missing something?

Thank you again for your help,
Keith

Can you send us screenshots within Alchemist and the exported result?

I don't see any reasons why it's working with the Blender export and not with the default.
Substance Alchemist Product Manager

Hi, I have attached the screenshots here.

Thank you for your help, really appreciate it.

Keith

Is it possible to send me your project for further investigation?
Open your project > File > Export project ... and send me both in private message the .alch and the dependencies folder next to it.

Thanks

Hello,

We solved the issue with Keith Dunne. The issue came from the Make It Tile Advanced. We did the fix and it will be released within the next version.

Thanks

Hello everyone , i have a problem. i couldnt solve it.

I am making photo based texture with pbr roughness workflow. When its done i am trying to export textures. But base color becoming too much bright, like gamma change some how i dont know.

How can i fix this ? Anyone help me i am really appreciate

bright

https://prnt.sc/u4rwqp

it must be

http://prnt.sc/u4rx0z

Hello,

We solved the issue with Keith Dunne. The issue came from the Make It Tile Advanced. We did the fix and it will be released within the next version.

Thanks

Hello i have same problem. is this problem fix it ? I have latest version of alchemist but still i have a problem.

We are in the august. Next version when will be avalaible ?

thank you so much.

Hello,

It looks like the fix was not included in the latest release. It will be in the next one.

I attached the corrected version of the SBSAR file.