Author Topic: Substance Source in launcher issue  (Read 897 times)

I have been experiencing the same problem, but using Substance Source instead opens up a new Substance Painter tab on each material downloaded.

I'm using the latest versions of both Substance Painter and Source.

I have been experiencing the same problem, but using Substance Source instead opens up a new Substance Painter tab on each material downloaded.

I'm using the latest versions of both Substance Painter and Source.

Are you sing the Substance Source in Painter native integration?
As is is not supported anymore beacause it has been replaced with the Sunstance launcher, there won't be fixes added to the integration.
However by using the substance launcher you'll have access to the same functionalities (you can add materials directly to your shelf in Painter as you did with the previsous integration) and you'll have access to more functionalities, like the new asset types and the collections.
PO @ Allegorithmic

I was using the Substance Launcher because the Substance Source in Painter wasn't working.
But now I am unable to use both.

My workaround right now is to download the sbsar and then import that into Substance Painter

I was using the Substance Launcher because the Substance Source in Painter wasn't working.

My workaround right now is to download the sbsar and then import that into Substance Painter

Would you be able to export the log from the launcher?
So my colleagues from the launcher team can check what's wrong
PO @ Allegorithmic

Would you be able to export the log from the launcher?
So my colleagues from the launcher team can check what's wrong

Still having the same problems.
Could I have an update on this?