Author Topic: Warning: Failed to import  (Read 837 times)

Hello guys,
I know this topic already exist but without any news on the previous on I decide to dig up the subject.

So I made a decals generator in Designer that I would like to import direclty in UE4 to have it in the engine and be able to generate my decale on the fly but with this graph it is not working and I don't understand why?! It is not my first time to import sbsar in UE4 and here I am wondering if I am not missing something?! I tried fe things already but till now no success...

I still have this message:
Warning: Failed to import 'W:/Work/blablabla/Decals.sbsar'. Failed to create asset '/Game/Sbsar/Decals'.
Please see Output Log for details.

I checked a lot of things till now, Wes tutorial, forums, UE4 and Desinger Doc, etc and I still don't find what is doing this?!
My graph is in parent mode, my sub graph are off for the output computation etc...

I you have any clues??
Luca Eliseo
Environment artist looking for a job.

Hello guys,
I know this topic already exist but without any news on the previous on I decide to dig up the subject.

So I made a decals generator in Designer that I would like to import direclty in UE4 to have it in the engine and be able to generate my decale on the fly but with this graph it is not working and I don't understand why?! It is not my first time to import sbsar in UE4 and here I am wondering if I am not missing something?! I tried fe things already but till now no success...

I still have this message:
Warning: Failed to import 'W:/Work/blablabla/Decals.sbsar'. Failed to create asset '/Game/Sbsar/Decals'.
Please see Output Log for details.

I checked a lot of things till now, Wes tutorial, forums, UE4 and Desinger Doc, etc and I still don't find what is doing this?!
My graph is in parent mode, my sub graph are off for the output computation etc...

I you have any clues??

@Skav ,

I assume you are using the latest Substance plugin + UE4 Engine? Can you post a link to the .sbs file so we can take a look? :)