Author Topic: Projection tool and Stencils preview is very Low Resolution  (Read 2859 times)

Hi,
is there any way to increase the Projection tool preview resolution?
Even if the painted strokes are ok, it is very hard to make precise work with such a low quality preview.

I also want to report what I think is a bug.

Setting the Output Size of my substance in Designer as "Relative to Parent" translates in a very low resolution even in the actual painting data. Furthermore, resizing the texture size in Painter, does not affect the projected data at all.
To get nice and sharp results, I have to set my substance Output Size to "Absolute".

Note that the preview will look horrible in both cases.

I also want to report what I think is a bug.

Setting the Output Size of my substance in Designer as "Relative to Parent" translates in a very low resolution even in the actual painting data. Furthermore, resizing the texture size in Painter, does not affect the projected data at all.
To get nice and sharp results, I have to set my substance Output Size to "Absolute".

Note that the preview will look horrible in both cases.

Hi Mario,

Can you send met the substance graph you are working with that is causing the issue? I can take a look and make sure it is reported.

wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Thank you Wes, I sent an email yesterday with the given substance, hope that will help tracking down the error.

Cheers,
M.

Thank you Wes, I sent an email yesterday with the given substance, hope that will help tracking down the error.

Cheers,
M.

Thanks Mario! I have the and will check it.

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja