Author Topic: how can i render my model in substance painter?  (Read 15977 times)

Thanks!

Hi,

We don't have a method for saving renders from SP at this time. The only option currently is to do a screen capture of the viewport. Saving renders is a feature that is being discussed for a future update.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

that would be an awesome feature!

;) well I also vouch for that

Kia ora

I to would like to see this option, I have yet to be able to get the materials I made used as they are mostly smart matts to export as files I can import into any program for display. I can rotate the object only the world and that changes the lighting and light colouring. the messing about to export substances is difficult at best, being able to start in B2M and click a button to open Designer and finish a material, click a button to send it to painter for use there and if need be for the moment click a button export for ToolBag 2 would save a great deal of time tripping from folder to folder copying and move stuff

Hi,

We will include IRay in Painter similar to the IRay integration in Substance Designer.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

great!

:)

Hiya Wes sorry to dig this old thread up, but I was wondering if anything like a screenshot option came to be?

Cheers,

~t

You can render out a high res image now using iray and even post directly in ArtStation.

Yup, but I was referring to something akin to real-time. Like a screencap of the viewport at a user defined resolution.