Author Topic: I don goofed..  (Read 1215 times)

I am amazed how beautiful all of the posts are here. Ideas that I never imagined before. Really jealous by all the talent here.

I just found out about the contest like two days ago. In the past 24 hours I've been rushing everything down just to be able to participate, and was pleased with how far I've come. However...

I didn't read the rules precisely. I didn't paint everything, as I used designer to create some materials which are the main focus.  :'( (I also didn't know there were any prizes, so I went in blind.)

I spent several hours figuring out what to make. My first attempts were actually within SP. But then I got another idea and went ahead and used SD for the next 10 hours without thinking over the rules. It's too late to do anything about that now.

All in all I had fun and learned some tricks today. I will be prepared next time, though.

Good luck, everyone  ;D

Don't worry. There will be plenty more opportunities, I'm sure. Now you have a chance to improve your skills so that you are more prepared next time! ;)

Hey its allowed to import .Sbsar files into Substance, also alphas from other softwares, maybe you can still finish

Don't worry. There will be plenty more opportunities, I'm sure. Now you have a chance to improve your skills so that you are more prepared next time! ;)

Very true!

Hey its allowed to import .Sbsar files into Substance, also alphas from other softwares, maybe you can still finish

Yeah but we couldn't just "apply" a material. I am still eligible, but will be like in last place or something due to minimum effort to "paint" :)