Author Topic: 8K not an option for Document settings or Texture Set settings?  (Read 96 times)

There's a weird blank spot like there should be an option but it's disabled for some reason. I've got an RX 480 8GB GPU. I've seen the other threads saying a similar issue is due to low VRAM but I don't think that can be it. There's no errors in the log. Does anyone have a clue what's going on here?

Inside the application the maximum resolution of a channel is 4096x4096 pixels, while when exporting the maximum is instead 8192x8192 (if supported by the GPU).
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

Inside the application the maximum resolution of a channel is 4096x4096 pixels, while when exporting the maximum is instead 8192x8192 (if supported by the GPU).

Gotcha. Thanks. So in order to preview 8K I would have to export first and view it in another application?

Yes.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.