Author Topic: Have no view port model 4 times per week!  (Read 160 times)

Models disappearing in view port, but in render i can see the model but cant paint on it, it happened 4 times per week. >:/  Have 3 layers in program, but cant paint its lags so much.

I have Gtx 1080 and ryzen 3900x.

This bug happens after a saving a file. When i close program and open my file again, model disappear. Only way to save the art is export from broken file textures, and create a new one!

Would be nice to roll back previous version on steam!
Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 10:21:19 am

This is a known issue a fix is coming. Just press "M" to switch back to the Material view mode. You data is not corrupted/lost.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Why after 2 hours of painting in substance brushes start lag? (Cpu load is 4%, Gpu 7%, Ram 8.7/32 is use, M2 50% free and Cpu temps are 46 C. Also have latest drivers.) This bug is whit wacom pen, but whit mouse no bugs for me, please help its impossible to paint. And lag is higher when i zoom closer.

And why its so hard give people access to the older versions on steam?

Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:01:09 pm

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Here, hope for the fix.

Please attach a log file : https://docs.substance3d.com/spdoc/exporting-the-log-file-128745475.html

I think i found a solution to this. In my case i use windows ink and its fine until in one substance layer is too much info of brush strokes, then brushes start lag. I simply create a new layer and again all brushes have no lag. Substance painter have some kinda layer info limitations(in my case, in one layer is too much brush strokes whit different pressure info)

And one more thing, would be cool if we would have feature "Flatten image" like in PS. This would be helpfull for this problem, we could merge layers and info should be reseted of these layers or recalculated in pixels.
Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 12:28:25 pm

We are working on some bug fixes right now that sound like the issue you are describing. Once our next bugfix is out I suggest giving it a try and let us know if your issue is resolved.
-----------