Author Topic: Linux - Centos7 Install/Freeze on Startup  (Read 933 times)

Hello,
I upgraded to  Substance_Painter-2019.3.1-3547-linux-x64-standard.rpm and Painter quits on startup,

Initially Substance_Designer-2019.3.0-3122-linux-x64-standard.rpm had started fine.

I erased Painter back and installed Substance_Painter-2019.2.3-3402-linux-x64-standard-full.rpm
which now works. (3.0 also quit on startup after erase/install)

Somehow the previously installed and installed working of Substance_Designer-2019.3.0 then refused to start even after removing and reinstalling.

I erased that package and installed Substance_Designer-2019.2.3-2683-linux-x64-standard-full.rpm
which now works.

All of this was done thru rpm.

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Hopefully this backdates thru the versions.

Hello,

This continues to be a problem - Substance_Painter-2019.3.3-3713-linux-x64-standard is not starting.

Thank-you,
Marguerite

Please follow the guidelines on how to report an issue: https://forum.substance3d.com/index.php/topic,22451.0.html
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Hello,

This doesn't seem to be part of the other freeze issues, is the log file coming thru?