Author Topic: Upgrade License Blank page  (Read 154 times)

I was trying to upgrade my license for my class, as this is my last class and I need this up and running ASAP. When I clicked Upgrade License on my profile, it took me to the blank page. I have no idea what's happening, but I need it to stop. I've tried logging out and logging back in by typing in my credentials manually, but it still didn't work.

If there is a blank page it’s because you don’t have any license eligible for upgrade.
You can send an email to contact@substance3d.com if you have any questions about your licenses.
Head of Product Management

Right, I realize that now. I did receive a license code like I said, but it's just a code and not a license file. How am I supposed to redeem it?

Hi,
Log into your Allegorithmic account (main site, not forum) then go to Licenses tab. Find your product in the list and click the link directly below the Product title. It will be a 20 digit alphanumeric number - the link will allow you to download a zip file containing your license files. Unzip to a location you can easily find - open the Substance application and then follow directions to link to downloaded license file.

Hope that's clear.
Daf
I dont have enough people words to make it understand you the way it understands me

Yea, that's the problem, no licenses are showing up, despite me receiving an email saying that a purchase was confirmed. I suppose I would have to contact them to see what happened, correct?

If you purchased licenses, then go to My Account and Downloads. You will them here.

Upgrade is if you have eligible licenses to upgrade.
Head of Product Management

Yea, about that, there is no Downloads option when I go to My Account. There's only Profile, Licenses, Subscriptions, Billing and Partnerships.

Downloads are located in the licenses tab.