Author Topic: License not working, contact form not working.  (Read 942 times)

I have had an Indie Sub since April 2019, which is still active. My Substance Painter is failing to connect (shows as if there's no internet connection), if I try and use my license key, it displays that it expires May 23rd 2019.

I tried to submit a message via the contact form, I see spaces for a message, first and last name, email and country. When I hit submit it says the captcha wasn't entered correctly, but I don't see one on the page. I tried reloading the page, but it's not there. I have no ad blockers or popup blockers installed that could be stopping anything.

Anyone have any suggestions for how else I can contact them to fix my license?

Try contact@substance3d.com.

When I hit submit it says the captcha wasn't entered correctly, but I don't see one on the page.
Are you using an ad-blocker? It might be disabling some desired elements on the page that may need to be whitelisted.

Yes, please email directly to the address above, so that we can address your license issues.

Also, in order to try to solve the separate problem of the contact form not working for you, could you specify which browser you are using ? (please specify version number and on which OS as well).

Are you using an ad-blocker? It might be disabling some desired elements on the page that may need to be whitelisted.

Thank you very kindly, that's super helpful, I'll email them now. As mentioned, I have no ad blockers or popup blockers installed, so it's a little bizarre.

Yes, please email directly to the address above, so that we can address your license issues.
Also, in order to try to solve the separate problem of the contact form not working for you, could you specify which browser you are using ? (please specify version number and on which OS as well).

I will message now, thank you very much. I am using Version 79.0.3945.88 of Google Chrome on Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit.