Author Topic: Substance Source Not Allowing SBS Download  (Read 1148 times)

Here's a direct link to the download page for Launcher - https://www.substance3d.com/launcher-download/

Hi all,

The issue with the sbs download has been fixed, sorry for the trouble and thank you for your patience!
PO @ Allegorithmic

Also a QUESTION: what that “pts” means at side of our user name? I was under the impression that “Indie Subscribers” had 30 downloads/month. And that “pts” seems to me something like “points”. Or what?

Subscribers have 30 new download points (=pts) added to their account every month.
Currently all assets on Substance Source cost one download point, so indeed you get 30 downloads per month of subscription.

The reason why you have 24 points and not 30 at the moment is that you had 30 points and you spend 6 of them
(Rust Corrosion Drip, Car Fluo Paint Perforated, Clapboard Painted Wood Siding, Wool Tartan Red, Kikko Armour, Japanese Temple Stone Wall, Thick Ridged Wool). You can see them in the "My assets" tab in your account.
Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 10:55:12 am
PO @ Allegorithmic

I am on a valid Indie subscription and was billed a few days ago, but I am still having 0 pts for downloads.

You don't seem to have any subscription linked to the email you sent this message with.
Could it be that you got the subscription with another account and are connected to Source with the wrong one? It would explain why you don't see any download points
PO @ Allegorithmic

You don't seem to have any subscription linked to the email you sent this message with.
Could it be that you got the subscription with another account and are connected to Source with the wrong one? It would explain why you don't see any download points

I am, of course, aware of this, and the account I use when I enter the substance source site is the one that holds the subscription. I contacted the support several times and received this same answer you gave above. However, it does NOT help.

Presently, I have a student license which I upgraded to an Indie subscription last spring. The past few months everything went flawlessly, but in December the subscription was billed without getting new source credits. The explanation I have got from the support was that the source account was linked to the "wrong" license. However, as far as I can tell the source account is not linked to a license but to an account on "https://store.substance3d.com/user". Obviously both licenses belong to the same account. How can I link a specific license, in this case the relevant Indie subscription, to the source account ? Is there a menu I am not aware of ?
Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 07:50:49 pm

@mailrox
this is not the place to talk about individual licence problems as it is a public place.
Could you please email me at my last name (at) adobe.com so we can look at your individual issue?
Thanks
PO @ Allegorithmic