Author Topic: Cannot login to Sketchfab via Substance Launcher  (Read 258 times)

Hi,

I just noticed that Sketchfab models are now available in Substance Launcher. Great news!

1) I already have a Sketchfab account. However, I cannot login to Sketchfab via Substance Launcher's login button. The error message was that my email / password is incorrect. I am 1000% certain that my login details are ok, I am using a password manager app. And for example, I can log into Sketchfab from a normal browser without any error.

2) I also tried to login using Google / Gmail login. This failed too with a different error message saying:
"This browser or app may not be secure. Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in."

I am on Mac Mojave (macOS 10.14.5) and I cannot upgrade to Catalina for a while.

Anyone else has the same issue?
Thanks!
Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 12:42:26 am

I have the exact same problem on MacOS catalina 10.15.2, with the newest version of substance laucher, painter, and alchemist. I tried changing my scetchfab password as well, and that did nothing to help. Google also had the same problem, and I don't have a facebook or twitter account, so have no other option. I entered the passwords and emails correctly, and tried the username rather than the emails, but it just says that it's not a valid email... please help or fix...

Same problem here on Windows 10 - what gives, guys?
Also, logging into Sketchfab on the site first doesn't seem to help, either.