Author Topic: Integer and rotation constraint  (Read 1101 times)

Hi everyone!

So I hope that someone will be able to point me in the right direction here!
I am working on some utility node with exposed parameter, so far it's the usual process but I went through two situation
that I am still trying to acheive.

It's all about constraint!  ;D

My first problem is about the transform 2D node and the rotation, I wanted to expose it using integer as drop down list with constraint value 0 - 0.25 - 0.5 - 0.75, ...
I found some thread already about rotation (one from Wes, an other from Luc as well as few other) and I tried to build somthing to apply those constraint to my rotation matrix but till now no sucess. So I just left the rotation matrix exposed and kept those value on a post it next to my screen... ^^

My second problem could be easier, I did expose some parameter that are integer type and I didn't found how to constraint it to my custom value directly in the function editor (I know that I can use the min and max value in the imput parameter) because I would like to keep it clamped betwee 0 and 1. I know how to do it with float (it's easy, one get float, two float and a lerp) but I didn't found yet how I can do the same for integer.

Thanks guys!
Luca Eliseo
Environment artist looking for a job.