Author Topic: ShapeSplatter node batch export proboblem/bug  (Read 1059 times)

Greetings,

I am trying to export bitmaps from a graph. When using the process of assigneing the grapgh to a model with UDIMs and then RMB on the graph under the model shader the resultant bitmaps do not export correctly. However when explicitly setting the UDIM patch in the graph and exporting the output is correct.

It seems that the shapesplatter nodes are not outputting data correclty during the batch export process.

I have attached two files for reference. For this model I can export each patch indiviualy as a workaround, but I do not think that this would be feesable for a model with 200+ patches.

I have attached both outputs.

on the screen left is from batch export and on screen right is the single output. You can see on the right all the patterens are clearly defined. In AO, height, normal and roughness there is no output at all.

Any help or insite would be greatley appriciated.

Cheers,
B

Could you send me the graphs and resources ?
Product Manager - Allegorithmic

Greetings,

Since this post, I have manually exported all the UDIM patches. They all seen to match what is being shown the 3D and 2D views.

I will say that this graph is EXTREMELY heavy, as it is meant for a VFX asset and not a realtime asset. So, I may have pushed it a bit fare knowing that I was only going to use the exported images.

The archived file is quite large so I cannot attach it here. but here is a dropbox link to it if that helps.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/orsoxukr5wuxlto/snake_v201_2019_12_05_22-09-26.7z?dl=0

Thank you for all the help.

Cheers,
B