Author Topic: Steam License Syncing Problem  (Read 160 times)

Hello guys,

I purchased a new Substance Designer 2019 license on Steam today and then tried to sync it with my account. However it only synced Substance Painter 2017 (not Substance Painter 2) to my account which I already had in posession and didn't buy through Steam. Now two Substance Painter licenses (2017 and 2019) show up but the Substance Designer license does not show up. Can you put this in my account so I receive the 12 month maintenance please?

Can someone fix this please? Thank you in advance.

monitorhero
Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 07:52:20 pm

Hi. Same story with SP 2019. :(
Nice guy

For me it only recognized the B2M3 from the Steam bundle.
The other licenses (SP 2019 and SD 2019) don't show up after syncing.

Syncing is not working and support not responding? here is message "Could not find any product to sync" we need to know so we can refund on steam.
Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 04:41:07 pm
Nice guy

Hi,

Syncing is disabled since we switched to our new website earlier this month. We are gonna bring the sync back ASAP.

Cheers,
Director of Product Management & COO

Thank you.
Nice guy

Thank you for the answer Nicolas. Is there a timeframe? I would like to get it done before the return policy expires so I have my 12months maintenance guarenteed. Is there a manual way to do it?

So you started a sale on Steam knowing the sync feature is disabled.
Such irresponsibility.
I want to know when syncing will be back, or else I'll request a refund on steam.

It's coming back ASAP, although I can't say if it's in 2 days or in 2 weeks. It will be when it's ready.

Such irresponsibility.
I want to know when syncing will be back, or else I'll request a refund on steam.
It doesn't change anything for you wether the sync works or not right now. What matters is if you will get what we will deliver in the next 12 months and the answer is yes.
Director of Product Management & COO

It's coming back ASAP, although I can't say if it's in 2 days or in 2 weeks. It will be when it's ready.

Such irresponsibility.
It doesn't change anything for you wether the sync works or not right now. What matters is if you will get what we will deliver in the next 12 months and the answer is yes.

That is reassuring. Thanks a lot