Author Topic: Exporting Textures Substance 2019.2.3  (Read 1436 times)

Hey im having real issues Exporting textures one by one at 4k with substance I changed my TDLR or w/e to 60 seconds updated my drivers but it still crashes can someone give me a hand with this? Their is no log it just shuts the program down

Retrieving the log file manually on the disk
If you are unable to launch Substance Painter, you can retrieve the log file manually by going into the following folder :

Windows: C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Local\Allegorithmic\Substance Painter\log.txt
Mac OS: Macintosh > Users > *username* > Library > Application Support > Allegorithmic > Substance Painter > log.txt
Linux: /home/*username*/.local/share/Allegorithmic/Substance\ Painter/log.txt
On  Mac OS  "library" is a hidden folder.
On  Windows  "Appdata" is a hidden folder.
On Linux ".local" is a hidden folder.

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

I have no idea where that is im not really at lookin at matrix codes, could somone make a video where they are or a picture by picture its just im paying for this program and its just utterly crashing.

I have no idea where that is im not really at lookin at matrix codes, could somone make a video where they are or a picture by picture its just im paying for this program and its just utterly crashing.

It's not Matrix codes.... You're going into the directory where the log file is stored and attaching it here so they can review it. For all anyone knows you don't meet the GPU requirements, or it's a driver issue, or something else, who knows... but your LOG will show important information.
Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 06:24:12 pm