Author Topic: Call needs function or class, got: undefined (Redshift)  (Read 563 times)

Hello,

Trying to work with substance integration inside Max rendering redshift and anytime I click the substance to redshift button after adding a substance 2 material it coughs up the message "Call needs function or class, got: undefined"

Searching on the forums it looks like i'm not the only one (an update with redshift broke something?) but has an update been pushed out to address the issue? Able to get octane & arnold working fine so seems to just be redshift. Thanks!

Yes, an update with redshift changed the names of the redshift nodes that we try to create.

The next version of the plugin will have this fixed.
Software Engineer, Integrations
Maya and 3ds Max
galen.helfter@allegorithmic.com

Excellent, thank you!

Is there an ETA when the next plugin version will be available? The other post I saw regarding the same issue was at the start of October so would be good to know if we will have access before the end of the year. Thanks Galen!

We haven't finished finalizing what we want in the next version yet, there's still a few more fixes we want in for that. I don't have an exact time, but I think we would like to have it out before the end of the year.
Software Engineer, Integrations
Maya and 3ds Max
galen.helfter@allegorithmic.com