Author Topic: Substance painter crashing during session  (Read 3630 times)

I'm having an issue in a room of 60 PCs with Substance painter crashing intermittently

Could someone help me figure out what the issue is? Is the hardware too old to run the application or is it a configuration issue?

Thanks

Please find the log file and dxdiag attached

Your GTX 660 is part of our minimum technical requirements, which means that intensive projects may result in instabilities or slow-down. It's hard to be 100% sure given that you don't provide more details. It would to know what kind of projects are produced, etc.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Your GTX 660 is part of our minimum technical requirements, which means that intensive projects may result in instabilities or slow-down. It's hard to be 100% sure given that you don't provide more details. It would to know what kind of projects are produced, etc.

Hi Froyok,

Thanks for your reply, I am not a user of substance painter myself, this was the first time I had used it.

I was testing it on behalf of an academic, I ran some of the sample projects and it crashed within 5 minutes so to me that suggested its the hardware and it sounds like you're confirming that

Thanks