Author Topic: Preview Materials on the shelf not displaying properly.  (Read 3515 times)

Hey!

I have run into a problem were the preview of the materials are not displaying correctly.

The icons are neon pink (as shown in the attached picture). I had a similar problem when I opened a 1.x project that I had been working on but with the material in the 3D viewport not displaying correctly (also displaying with the error pink) but that was easily fixed by changing the outdated material, however there doesn't seem to exist such an option for the "preview" materials. Does anyone know how to fix this?

These are the warnings and errors I get in the output log:

[Shader Helpers] [GLSL] texture2D() at line 159 is deprecated. Please use texture() instead.

[Shader Helpers] [GLSL] texture2D() at line 169 is deprecated. Please use texture() instead.

[Shader Helpers] [GLSL] texture2D() at line 171 is deprecated. Please use texture() instead.

[ResourceShader] preview-material-shader:159 | 6(159) : error C1115: unable to find compatible overloaded function "texture(struct SamplerSparse, vec2)"

Valeria Gerontopoulos
Jr Product Designer - Technical Artist

Yes, that fixed it.

The reason it was pink was because it was using an old custom shader that I had set as default in 1.x.

Thanks.

No problem, glad it helped :) Happy painting!
Valeria Gerontopoulos
Jr Product Designer - Technical Artist