Author Topic: Substance crashes while exporting Textures  (Read 1387 times)

Morning,

I have noticed that Substance is crashing while I am trying to export some textures. I have installed different drivers to try with for my Nvidia 1660GTX Ti whit no positive results. The current driver is the last one available: 431.86

Another specs: 16GB RAM, VNAND SSD Storage

The tdrdelay and tdrddidelay were configured correctly in the past and it worked before this crash (Value: 60 decimal)

I'm attaching the log

Regards

In your log file the current drivers installed are version 419.67. Did you update your drivers or do you plan to do it ?

Do you have a crash report window when you restart Substance Painter ?
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

Hi Froyok,

The log was generated with that version but I tried after that with the version I mentioned on the first post. Both drivers didn't work. There was not a crash window when I reopened Substance, the process just end and it close the program directly and then I open Substance normally

Regards

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

Hi Froyok,

I tried everything useful which appears in those posts without improving the result. The crash still happens when I export the texture

Regards

Do you crash when you export only one Texture Set or when exporting multiple ?
When that happens, do you have a crash report window when you restart Substance Painter ?
-----------

I noticed this error exporting multiple textures but I could locate the one who was crashing

The others were exported correctly after not clicking that one during the export selection

Do you still crash if you only select this Texture Set ?
-----------

I tried only exporting that texture and still crashing without Substance recognizing it. It doen't appear the crash report

Can you send me your project in PM ?
I would to try to reproduce the crash.
-----------