Author Topic: Confused about substance purchase/subscription - Indie  (Read 15362 times)

Hi all

I qualify as "Indie", as in revenue less than USD 100K per year.

From the looks of things, when I subscribe, I only get 30 free materials per month.

So then, with my subscriotion, to get these 580 new materials dedicated to archviz...
https://www.substance3d.com/blog/craft-your-interior-new-substance-source-materials-architecture

....I will have to download them over 19,3 months (30 per month X 19.33 months = the new 580 materials).

Is that really how things are, or I'm totally not understanding the payment model?

How can I get access, to the entire 580 collection of archviz materials in one go?

Yes, this is how things work, there is currently no way to buy/add points on top of the 30 materials per month.
We only offer a full license of Source that includes unlimited downloads for Pro customers for $7490.

How can I get access, to the entire 580 collection of archviz materials in one go?

Are you going to need all 580 materials right at the start? There are a LOT of substances on Source that you will never have the need for. If you do need 50 different types of Terrazzo it might be better for you to learn Substance Designer better, rather than spending Source points on them. Check out Substance Share as well.