Author Topic: Subtance plugin stuck on loading screen  (Read 14709 times)

The plugin is stuck on loading screen, I cant even login.
Unreal version: 4.23 but the same thing had happened in 4.22.3.
What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Szymon

yhe, me too ;;;

whats wrong SUBSTANCE SOURCE ???

ABJ

Same problem here! Can't get past loading animation or log in.

Substance in UE4 4.23.0.1

same problem here... must be the Adobe Substance Server... DEV TEAM PLEASE FIX THAT.. in the middle of a deadline!!!!
URGENT PLEASE  :o :P :-[

Hey Everyone,

We are investigating the issue. This appears to be a web issue with Source and not the plugin.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hey Everyone,

so, what does it mean, how I can fix it? Do u have some decision for solver the issue??

Cheers,
Wes
so, what does it mean, how I can fix it? Do u have some solver

Hey Everyone,

so, what does it mean, how I can fix it? Do u have some decision for solver the issue??

Cheers,
Wes
so, what does it mean, how I can fix it? Do u have some solver

Hi,

We have an issue with the plugin and the team is working on the fix now. We migrated Source to AWS and this seems to have broken the Source plugin login access. We will release a fix ASAP.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hi! We have the same problem in all the computers of my company. Please help us fixing it fast, it's urgent!!! We have some projects due soon :(

Any ETA yet on a fix? A lot of my projects are on hold until this is fixed.

For those who need simple instances in UE4.

-Open Substance Source in browser or launcher.
-Download a texture file.
-Drag and drop in UE4.

It imports the same settings as it does with source plugin..

when will this be fixed.. I need this.. it's not working for 2 weeks.. we pay a lot of money for the service and we need it within UE4.
We do understand you have a problem, but we have deadlines working on projects and this service is very unreliable.
Please put more efforts into fixing this issue asap.. you can do that. Thank you very much!

Hi, Is their a fix in sight for this. We have not had access to substance for 3-4 weeks now. And there have been no notifications about this problem in any other form or post made to unreal to notify users of the issue. Is there any progress on this? Is it likely to be fixed within the week?