Author Topic: Substance Painter to 3ds Max (Corona) Bridge  (Read 16078 times)

There is an unofficial implementation available on 3dsky that batch exports texture sets into 3ds max for rendering with Corona. It would be nice if Allegorithmic would offer an official implementation of this sort of bridge that includes similar functionality.

We have ideas for doing this, but we would want it to scale to more than just 3ds Max and Corona.
Software Engineer, Integrations
Maya, 3ds Max and Core Libraries

Can you elaborate on some of the ideas that are under consideration for a tool like this?
Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:42:39 pm

We would want infrastructure to do this across the board, instead of just one-off working with 3ds Max and Corona, i.e., also for Maya and Renderman, etc.
Software Engineer, Integrations
Maya, 3ds Max and Core Libraries

There is an unofficial implementation available on 3dsky that batch exports texture sets into 3ds max for rendering with Corona. It would be nice if Allegorithmic would offer an official implementation of this sort of bridge that includes similar functionality.

Hey, I'm trying to buy it but I keep getting to this weird page when I click on the "$7" button:

I don't understand. How do I purchase this ?
Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 07:43:55 pm

@bergamasque I apologize, but your comment is better suited for 3dsky Customer Service, not the Allegorithmic discussion forum.

I thought you might have been able to give me some input seeing as I assumed you bought it. But okay...

I'm sorry I could not be more helpful. I have not purchased the asset, I only made reference to the asset to illustrate the functionality. You may contact the asset author for more information regarding pricing and purchase options.