Author Topic: Substance Subscription Changes: details & FAQ  (Read 69744 times)

Q: Is Substance a part of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps?

A: Substance is not a part of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps.

Is it planned to be a part of Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps in future?

For now, there are no plans, but it remains an open topic.

Hello, Quick questions. I am on my 7th month in the subscription period but I already have a perpetual license of substance painter from when i first went on sub. When I cancel my subscription on the 12th month will I have the most recent version of substance painter. I ask because I don't need 2 substance painter licences. Can I keep my prior substance painter license with the latest update or will it revert back to when I first bought the perpetual license? I am on the subscription so I can get Designer when my 12th month comes to an end.  Also I heard since the dumb Adobe merger we cant keep our perpetual licences even though I paid 149 for it before adobe came along, Is this true?

Hey for your first question after 12 months and paying the 49$ you will get the latest version you paid for, no worries.
for what you heard online this is totally false, the perpetual licenses will remain active.

Nicolas LIATTI,

I feel I need to ask this again (or more clearly) because the answers I have seen seem purposely narrow. My current renewal schedule for Substance Painter is in April of next year. After I renew this coming April 2020 will I be offered an early renewal option near Oct 2020 as to keep my license fresh until Oct 2021?

I'm going to double-check, but as the maintenance are annual, my bet would be to wait October 2020 to renew (I'll edit as soon as I have more info)

Indeed, I am confirming: if you want updates until october 2021, you better wait october 2020 to purchase the maintenance

Indeed, I am confirming: if you want updates until october 2021, you better wait october 2020 to purchase the maintenance

Thank you for the clarification on this matter.

I purchased a subscription to Designer & Painter on jan-2019. The subscription expired yesterday and I was expecting to receive a perpetual license instead but it didn't happen. Now I can't use the tools. Should I do something special to get the perpetual license?

Please send an email to contact@substance3d.com