Author Topic: Substance Subscription Changes: details & FAQ  (Read 240875 times)

Hi, this is a bug in the launcher, we're looking into it!

Thank you for the answere Jeremie! That sounds great. However, I decided to buy the 2021 versions on steam before the option for conversion to a standalone doesn't exist anymore.

Two questions here:

As I own the 2020 versions, I have a discount for the 2021 versions but I would like to know if I will still get this discount after the 2021 versions get released or is it just for preorder? I would like to buy shortly before there is no way to convert it to a standalone, but if the 27th is my last chance with the discount, I would buy it tomorrow.

I forgot the exact date when the last conversion chance exist, I know its at the end of february, but could you please tell me the exact date? I'm afraid I deleted the email.

Sorry for asking things that probably were answered already.

The discount will last until tomorrow, the 29th.

Thank you for your answere.

Hello. My perpetual license will run out on maintenance next month.

So if I choose a monthly subscription what happens to my copies of Painter and Designer if I choose to stop? Can I still use them? Will they be separate from the versions I currently have under my Perpetual license?

The subscription is separate from your perpetual licenses. You will always have access to these perpetual versions even if you stop your subscription.

The subscription is separate from your perpetual licenses. You will always have access to these perpetual versions even if you stop your subscription.

Thank you for clarifying that. I'll most likely subscribe when there are software updates that I need, or materials I wish to get from Source.

The launcher tells me that cannot update to the current versions  >:( Is the Indie subscription due to disappear to force us to get the new at twice the price?

The Indie subscription will disappear on the Substance side but the Texturing plan on the Adobe side is basically the same thing: same price, same apps, same content.

Should I cancel my substance subscription and start a new one on creative cloud to access the latest builds? I'm confused by the two versions.

You can still access the new builds in the My Licenses section of the Substance3d.com website.
If you have a monthly sub, you can cancel at any time and switch to an Adobe plan as well.