Author Topic: Mask editor outdated the new totally change behave  (Read 53 times)

Hi, I had this effect with the mask editor, even if not perfect it is what I need.
but I update the generator as it was outdated and the new one doesn't behave the same way as you can see in the second screen.
I can go back with the smart material that still keeps the outdated version but somewhere scared, that can get the upgrade automatically.
is there a generator that behaves the same way as it is influenced by ambient occlusion and mesh density.
Any hint?

This is expected, we mentioned it in our release notes : https://docs.substance3d.com/spdoc/version-2019-1-172825476.html#Version2019.1-NewContent

The Mask Editor has been updated and is not compatible with its previous versions.
It means that if you use the Resource Updater in your project to switch to the latest version it will breaks your tweaks and reset them to default.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.