Author Topic: Non repeating mats  (Read 870 times)

I can't believe this is still an issue. I do a lot of archviz and I'm always on the lookout for a solution for either brick or wood slats that does not repeat. Is this not possible with generative textures?  Vizpark is currently the only solution and it's awful to work with and requires a ton of setup and tweaking.  This is one of the main issues in archviz texturing, how is this still not addressed?
Last Edit: September 14, 2019, 08:48:04 pm

Materials are only going to get you so far if you have a giant area without anything to break it up. Try composing variations of the same material and masking it with noise. That only takes a few minutes and you can make it as big as you want.

I can't believe this is still an issue. I do a lot of archviz and I'm always on the lookout for a solution for either brick or wood slats that does not repeat. Is this not possible with generative textures?  Vizpark is currently the only solution and it's awful to work with and requires a ton of setup and tweaking.  This is one of the main issues in archviz texturing, how is this still not addressed?

Hi buddy, exactly the same, tried reaching the support via the ticket but no solution as of now.

Regards,
Sloth Smith Plex Tutuapp Vidmate
Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 08:25:26 pm