Author Topic: Can't Build With Substance Plugin On Xbox  (Read 1828 times)

Hi

I'm Trying to build My Project with Substance Plugin On Xbox One But There is Complie error Compiler Can't Open "pfxlinkercommon.lib" file.

How can I get that file or Do you have a Substance Plugin For Xbox One?

Thanks!

Hi

I'm Trying to build My Project with Substance Plugin On Xbox One But There is Complie error Compiler Can't Open "pfxlinkercommon.lib" file.

Thanks!

HI,

You will need to get the specific console plugin. We are required to first verify you are in the xbox SDK program. Can you please email me at the3dninja@adobe.com?

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hi

Thanks!

HI,

You will need to get the specific console plugin. We are required to first verify you are in the xbox SDK program. Can you please email me at the3dninja@adobe.com?

Cheers,
Wes

Any chance we could also reach out to you to tackle this verification?

Cheers!

Hi

Thanks!

HI,

Cheers,
Wes

Any chance we could also reach out to you to tackle this verification?

Cheers!

Hi

Absolutely : ) Drop me an email at the3dninja@adobe.com

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja