Author Topic: Substance Source points not added this month  (Read 10886 times)

Hey Guys,

My Substance Source points normally get added on or around the 15th of every month.

Any ideas why they haven't ben added this month ?

Thanks

John

Ok, they have been added now - but they are late as I'm pretty certain that they always drop on the 15th of every month- very strange indeed...

Hi John

From what I can see in your account, the points from your subscription are usually added on the 29 or 30 of each month.
There is a small difference beween the date of the start of your subscription and the date your points are awareded, but don't worry it does not make any change to the number of points you will receive, even if at one point you decide to cancel your subscription.
You will of course receive 30 points per month of subscription.
PO @ Allegorithmic

Hi Marion,

Thanks for the reply, I was under the impression that the 30 points were added shortly after the date the  original subscription started, but I must be mistaken.

John

Ok I just registered for the monthly indie in the hopes of accessing substance source. Where are my credits? Do I seriously have to wait until the middle of the month to get the credits? On any other site, you register and are immediately able to download the assets you've registered to obtain. Why is there a delay with substance? Ridiculous.

Hi Jean François,

As far as I can see your points have been added to your account.
Some times it takes up to 30 minutes for the points to be added to the account after the purchase of a new subscription, which is why you did not see them immediatly.
PO @ Allegorithmic