Author Topic: 2019.2.0 Crashing when Baking Maps  (Read 5467 times)

Please help. I am running Substance Painter 2019.2.0 on a Mac with the specs below. I can not bake maps on anything. I have tried creating the simplest file from scratch with a sphere and a couple cylinders to test and no matter what I try baking Maps crashes. Does anyone know about this issue or have a possible solution.

Thank you.

OSX Verison 10.14.6
2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Hi,
I have the same problem. Can you check my Log file?

I had the same problem.

I don't know if you found a solution, but I fixed my crash issue by unchecking "Enable live preview baking process" in the preferences. Once that was turned off, everything worked fine for me.

Hope this helps.

I had the same problem.

I don't know if you found a solution, but I fixed my crash issue by unchecking "Enable live preview baking process" in the preferences. Once that was turned off, everything worked fine for me.

Hope this helps.

I've been having the same problem, and turning off "Enable live preview baking process" fixed it for me too. There definitely seems to be something wrong with this feature on the macOS with version 2019.2.3